The Valla Public Hall was opened on September 24, 1909. Valla Public Hall has served its community well. Valla Public Hall has hosted over a century’s worth of weddings, dances, church services, school classes and community group meetings, childrens playgroups, and film events.
Valla Hall has been the heart and soul of a rural and beachside community that continues to serve into the 21st Century. It is a well loved hall owned by the Nambucca Shire Council with hall maintenance and management carried out by the local community. We look forward to another 100 years of community service and memories.
Valla Hall stands on land traditionally owned by the Gumbaynggirr people. Giinagay!
Tickets available online here or locally at the Headland Cafe, 35-39 Valla Beach Road or The Beach House Providore, Thompson Street Valla Beach
Doors Open 4pm
Festival of Small Halls Valla will be supported by local talent Ewan Mueck