Frederickton School of Arts is located in the heritage town of Frederickton in the Kempsey Shire. The foundation stone was laid in November 1903 by Sir Harry Rawson, Governor of NSW. The Hall enjoys a commanding position on the banks of the Macleay River and local regard the hall as an important part of the town’s history.
Tickets available online here, or at the Kempsey Shire Council, 22 Tozer Street, West Kempsey.
Proudly supported by the Kempsey Shire Council