Orroroo, SA – 15 March 2019

On 21st June 1880 the foundation stone of Orroroo Memorial Hall was laid. The building was opened on 11th November 1880. The two story front section of the building was built 1893. It was constructed from local bluestone from Pekina Creek and the bricks from the brick kiln at Walloway. In 1924 the main hall…